Prior representations of the firm's attorneys include:
- A large multi-employer pension fund in connection with a federal action involving "withdrawal liability" under ERISA.
- A foreign corporation in connection with a federal action involving $10 million in "holdback" funds from a $200 million sale transaction.
- A publicly traded company in connection with a federal civil RICO action against a former senior employee and others involving illicit payments.
- A Wall Street marketing firm and one of its principals in connection with state claims for slander and interference with contract brought against the principal's former employer.
- An individual in connection with a state action involving the stock loan industry and the alleged payment and receipt of illicit finders fees.
- Various union officials in a state defamation action.
- Multiple employees of a large public company in connection with a federal sexual harassment case.
- A well-known artist in a federal copyright infringement action against a large nationwide retailer.
- Various record distributors and labels in contractual disputes with artists.
- A start-up talent agency and its principals in connection with a state action brought by the principals’ former employer, a large and well-known bi-coastal talent agency.
- A construction-industry union and its officers in a federal civil RICO action.
Back to Civil Litigation