Criminal Litigation/Government Enforcement
Prior representations of the firm's attorneys include:
- One of the Forbes 400 Richest Americans in connection with a federal tax evasion prosecution.
- An international auction house in connection with a federal grand jury investigation.
- A business owner in parallel federal and state criminal prosecutions (and related civil forfeiture proceedings) involving an alleged $40 million illegal check cashing operation.
- An Ivy League institution in connection with a federal grand jury investigation involving child pornography.
- A midshipman and star football player at the United States Naval Academy in connection with a military prosecution for sexual assault.
- A large international law firm in connection with a state grand jury investigation involving a substantial transaction.
- An attorney in connection with a state prosecution involving an alleged $100 million mortgage fraud scheme.
- A high-ranking union official in connection with a Department of Labor investigation and federal prosecution for embezzlement.
- A prominent gallery owner in connection with allegations relating to the acquisition and sale of foreign looted antiquities.
- A public official in connection with a state political corruption prosecution.
- A pharmaceutical executive in connection with a state prosecution for homicide involving the death of her child by alleged intentional drug overdose.
- A large construction industry union and its benefit funds in connection with the litigation of complex federal restitution-related claims.
Back to Criminal/Government Enforcement